2009-06-15

Intro + Post for 06-15


06-15
     Anxiety Group today. . . . . Wasn't to bad, was kinda like watching Youtube.

     Waiting at the mall. . . . . 4th hour of se7en. 3 more of waiting. . . came up with some drawing ideas. (wondering if there will be a picture 4 this) *edit, nope*. Oh and I found some stuff to steampunk a book, and a possible case for my Steammod Zune Dock (which will be usable before it's finished)
     Looking for a Gothy Vic-ish clock, bout 4 inch by 6ix inch, 4 my Steamdresser. Who told me bout steampunk? It's taking over my life. Got plans for Steaming a Mustang as well, found wood for that today.
     I can't wait to watch Weeds tonight. Then fap and sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Something's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Something's still coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Something finally came and there's still an intro coming soon!

    You should fap while watching Weeds, that's how I do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you need help. Too bad there's no such thing as "Steampunks Anonymous" XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! The coming soon has finally came!

    I live with my mom too. It's the most terrible thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete