It would be nice to say I spent the whole day off of the computer, but I actually was in front of it all day, trying to get it to work. I was able to get on here to make a post, found part of the problem but Windows Update won't . . . uh. . Update. So may be a while longer.
Appointment went fine. Oh I got this awesome lamp for a Steampunk mod, well I got two and the first one was kinda not really all that great, and then I just stumbled upon another one actually 2 today at a yard sale and they have compatible parts luckily, cause I ended up breaking the glass on the one I got today, and the whole top part off the other one was a perfect replacement. I have a total idea for this one and it will probably be the first thing I finish. Although the USB charger is done, and really doesn't look self made, but doesn't look steampunk either. Ah well it will help on the trip. Pics of the USB charger will be posted below, and pics of the lamps soon, I didn't take a picture of the one from today before I cleaned it up so you'll have to imagine what it looked like based on the original top.
Oh and I broke a bit out of the front of the SONY boom box, so I could use it as a Zune dock before I find the mod casing and such. The speakers really need replaced and they need crossovers bad. I'm kinda hoping the new Zunes have a volume normalizer, cause I may have to find one of those for my dock, cause the old 30Gig thinks that all the songs are the same, and many are louder than the rest and changing the volume all the time is a pain in the ass.
Watch for a site update soon will start with (Site) or something, I'm not sure how I'm gunna keep them separate maybe (CTA Site) and (ITD Site) and (SP Site) if I end up making a site for the steampunk, most of that probably can be covered here though, lest people only want to know about that. If I put any of it up on E-bay or something I'll be posting that here probably first.
2009-06-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment